Thursday 11 March 2010

Questionnaire – A2 media film

I am an A2 Media Student and made a short film for my coursework. I would appreciate it greatly if you could watch this 5 minute film and answer these simple questions, so I can evaluate the success of my film.

 

1)   Give the film a rating out of 5________

2)   What was your favorite part? __________________________________________________

3)   Did the film flow?_________

4)   If no why?__________________________________________

5)   Was the plotline:   obvious           surprising               boring

6)    Did you understand the twist?______________

 7)   If YES was it:          surprising            predictable

 8)   Did the plotline keep you hooked?______________

 9)   If not, why?_________________________________________

 10)                 Was the editing:      smooth          jolty

 11)                 Would the film have benefited from more flashbacks?_______

 12)                 Did the music add to the somber tone of the film?_______

 13)                 Would you recommend it to others?________________

 14)                 What could I do to improve my film?_____________________________________________

 Thank you for your time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment