Tuesday 16 March 2010

picture for my poster

 I have decided on using this picture to be the base of my poster.I think that it is intriguing to the eye and looks interesting in portrait position. The statue gives away some aspects of the film like the graveyard and it is infact in the film. I also like the fact that it is a solitary statue that links in with the film of isolation. The man is like this statue stuck in the graveyard for ever which creates a feeling of empathy towards them both. Another minor element of the mans character is also shown with in this statue as he studied art at university and this statue is greatly detailed and quite impressive from an artistic view point.
On these grounds I feel that this picture will provide a thought provoking poster for my film and links in with the intrinsic ideas within the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment